We manufacture and supply the optimum quality of Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Gearbox. Manufactured by using latest machinery, the offered shaft mounted speed reduces gear boxes are known for their compact design, rugged construction and high functionality. Being a quality focused name, the quality of the offered shaft mounted speed reduces gear box is always maintained at our end.
- Enhanced serving life
- Thermal stability
- Compact design
- Ratio: Available in three Ratios of 5:1, 13:1, 20:1
- Power: Higher power ratings for maximum torque from 0.25 Kw to 100 Kw Models: Available in “C”,”D”, “E”, “F”, “G”, “H”
- Bore Sizes: 20 mm to 100mm, imperial options also available
- Mounts: Vertical, horizontal and direct drive mounting
- Configurations Lubrication: Oil splash type lubrication
- Housing: Close grain cast iron case construction
- Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Gearbox offers unlimited installation flexibility, it is to be mounted with a tie-rod.
- Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Gearbox are satisfy a wide range of output speeds and horse power requirements.
- Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Gearbox consists of hardened precision - machined alloy steel Helical Gears mounted on micro finish shafts supported on long life precision bearings with the capacity to handle maximum loading. The two - piece close Grain C.I. housing provides sturdy support and insures permanent accurate alignment of all components.
- Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Gearbox are high quality products submitted to intense quality control and manufactured with highest precision. Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer Gearbox are compact, totally enclosed and are designed for direct mounting to ensure positive drive and permanent alignment minimizing space requirement and layout problems.
- Backstops are optional accessory and are available for all units. Backstops are designed and incorporated to prevent reversal of rotation or back run without backlash in applications such as conveyors, bucket Elevators, fans, rotary pumps and kilns. The installation and dismantling of Backstop has to be done as per the steps in installation manual.
- Item Code: SMSR